Aqua Verifier

I get plenty of questions from people asking on how I setup the custom registration form on my support forum. It wasn’t that complex yet it’s not really that straightforward to explain either. Therefore I’ve decided to release this plugin which would hopefully help you setup your own custom BBPress Support Forum.

The plugin uses the Envato Marketplace API to verify your customers’ purchase codes. Upon success, users will redirected to the default registration page just like they normally would.

The settings page is pretty straightforward and I’ve also included a default “custom styling” for the verification form.

If you want to test out the verification form, please ask from one of your customers for their marketplace and item purchase code. You will need this information to fill out the verification form.

The plugin is available for download on Github. Please read the simple “User Guide” included in the READ.md file before downloading. Aqua Verifier on Github.

As always, the code is GPL licensed so feel free to use it however you like. If the plugin helped you, then please consider donating to the World Food Programme and help us build a world without hunger. :)

Discussions — 38 Responses

• AJ Clarke January 27, 2013 on 5:11 am

Looks great!

Your forum looks awesome as well – can I buy your forum template from you? ;)

Trying to find you on skype all the time…never can!

• syamilmj AJ Clarke January 27, 2013 on 4:58 pm

Couldn’t get much time to get on Skype, sorry!

I’d probably just release the template for free. It’s basically just a modified twentyten anyway ;)

• Matt Adams syamilmj January 28, 2013 on 6:07 pm

That’d be great! You’re not using a plugin for resolved topics?

• syamilmj Matt Adams January 28, 2013 on 6:20 pm

I do. It’s called Getshopped Support Forums plugin. Here’s a screenshot of all other plugins I used on my forum – http://cl.ly/image/202D2A1w350z

• Kadir syamilmj April 1, 2013 on 8:03 am

I am waiting for buy your support template. :) It is beautiful. And thanks for verifier plugin.

• Ed Cousins AJ Clarke January 27, 2013 on 9:33 pm

Put me down for a copy too! :)

– Ed

• Mabuc January 27, 2013 on 7:03 am

Thank you for sharing this.. I like your forum design also.. is it bbPress? like AJ said can I buy your forum theme from you?

thanks

• syamilmj Mabuc January 27, 2013 on 4:59 pm

Thanks Mabuc appreciate it! Also see my reply to AJ :)

• Mabuc syamilmj January 28, 2013 on 1:59 pm

When you released the theme? I am looking forward on that..

thanks

• Jasdeep SIngh January 27, 2013 on 7:17 am

Thanks Syamil,

Have always loved you development. I was actually looking for this. Many thanks again

• syamilmj Jasdeep SIngh January 27, 2013 on 4:59 pm

Cheers mate, appreciate the support!

• minti January 27, 2013 on 11:00 pm

Your 2 weeks too late buddy ;-) Nice Plugin & thanks for your support on my forums :-)

• syamilmj minti January 29, 2013 on 5:52 am

Ha sorry about that, but thanks for the support anyway :)

• Sleek January 30, 2013 on 8:26 am

At this rate all my offspring, down to the tenth generation, will have to come to this site to thank you. From SMOF, to aquaresizer…and now this! Thanks
    I’ll make a few commits after my work is validated; made a few bends to SMOF that might help someone out there

• syamilmj Sleek January 31, 2013 on 5:35 am

Lol thanks, really appreciate that. If you haven’t, try out the Aqua Page Builder as well :)

• Sleek syamilmj February 1, 2013 on 1:48 am

I’ll use it in my next theme. For now, I’ve used all your other tools

• Azhari Subroto February 24, 2013 on 1:20 pm

What do you think if comercial theme sellers would like to protect their theme by using generated license key system?
    So if someone buy their item, the buyer have to enter their registered email and generated license key to use the theme.

• Tarique Sani April 22, 2013 on 11:05 am

Great plugin! Thanks. Did you get around to releasing the Forum template?

• syamilmj Tarique Sani April 24, 2013 on 7:42 am

Yes, I already did. Check out my latest post – Supportte

Cheers

• Matt May 15, 2013 on 11:05 pm

As you may or may not have noticed, Envato recently made some changes to the Downloads page, so I through together an image with updated instructions. http://cl.ly/image/0H3x06001f1T

• syamilmj Matt May 17, 2013 on 3:47 am

Hey thanks matt that’s really awesome. I was thinking of adding an option to the plugin for authors to add their own custom image. We can use this as the default. Thanks again! :)

• Matt May 27, 2013 on 9:07 pm

Hi Syamil, that would be a great option to have to.

It was reported by a customer that the verify form wasn’t working. I even disabled the username field and nothing happened after clicking the verify button.

• Matt May 27, 2013 on 11:44 pm

Correction, the reason it wasn’t working was due to the Better WP Security plugin. The plugin works great, would be nice if it were possible to use both Better WP Security and the Aqua Verifier together.

• syamilmj Matt May 29, 2013 on 5:24 pm

Do you have any idea how it conflicts with Better WP Security? I’d love to investigate further as the plugin is rather popular itself :)

Cheers

• Matt syamilmj June 1, 2013 on 10:10 pm

Not entirely sure as to why, doubt it had to do with the plugin changing the login and register URLs?

• syamilmj syamilmj June 2, 2013 on 2:23 am

Will look more into this for sure. Thanks for the heads up nonetheless! :)

• Filiz July 19, 2013 on 11:44 pm

Thanks you so much for the great plugin!

• Travis August 3, 2013 on 2:50 am

Hi Bro,

You make awesome work, I really like the support theme in your site. Could you send again the link for download? Seem the link you sent above was broken.

Thanks
    Travis

• Joy D September 14, 2013 on 3:38 am

Hello,

I was just wondering how this plugin handles multiple purchases? Does it ask buyers to verify each purchase to access related topic? Because that would be really awesome..

Anyways awesome stuff bro.. thanks a lot.. kinda using most of your plugins in my themes.. :)

Take care.. Keep it up..

• IshYoBoy October 2, 2013 on 5:59 pm

Hi Syamil MJ,

We would like to thank you for the great work you have done on all your projects.

We’ve used your AQVerifier Plugin and added an option to use the MojoMarketplace API as well. Since we needed to rename some of the existing DB fields we decided to make it as a separate plugin. We’ve tried to give as much credit as we could to your original plugin.

Here’s the link to it

Thanks again for the awesome work!
    Cheers

• syamilmj IshYoBoy October 3, 2013 on 9:35 am

That is very awesome, great work mate! :)

• Waqas October 31, 2013 on 2:00 pm

Hi,
    Your support theme is great. I am facing little problem which is about topic resolved. how can admin or member make top as resolved. I install getshoped plugin but there is no option about topic resolved.

Thanks again for the great work!
    Waqas

• Waqas October 31, 2013 on 2:01 pm Reply
  • Wajid Khan December 24, 2013 on 9:21 am

Hi syamilmj,

Thanks you very much for creating awesome theme.

I’m getting error in registration in WordPress 3.8 version. It is not redirecting to registration page as well as it is also not redirecting to user registration form also please can check this issues i’m not having much time because my registration is stopped it’s not working and the new author unable to register.. Thanks for your help.

Regards,